Saturday, November 3, 2012

Currently!


I am so excited to be part of these Currently linky parties!  Slowly, but surely, I'm gaining new followers and I'm pumped!

Today was the culmination of months of work - I was part of an annual craft show.  My third year.  However, there has been a trend.  The first year i SCORED in sales.  Last year was a bit less and this year I didn't even break $100.  There were numerous reasons why the turnout wasn't great.  I have another on December 1st.  In the meantime I need to get my scarves on Etsy - or this new Auction situation on facebook!?  Anywho, I love making what I do and it helps me pay for Christmas gifts.  Cross your fingers that things pick up! 

This past week was nutso.   It was our first week back from Fall Break, and you throw Halloween in the middle?  Forget about it.  I was exhausted, the kids were a hot mess - sugar comas - and we were all glad to see Friday afternoon come.  I took Halloween pictures but left the camera at work.  I'll get to it eventually. 

Back to work and our normal routine Monday - we start learning about Andy Warhol! 

11 comments:

  1. Currently linkies are the best to get new followers! :) I completely agree about this week being crazy! Halloween should NEVER be allowed to be on a Wednesday! Awful idea! :) haha

    Come check out my blog if you get the chance.
    I'm your newest follower!

    Heather
    Sensational Seconds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll check yours out ASAP!

      Have a good Monday!

      Delete
  2. I've been itching for an iPad, too. Maybe I'll save up for a little bit and crumble to buy one. :-)

    Just found your blog through the currently linky. I love your blog design.

    Come visit my blog!
    Jessica
    Second Grade Nest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Designing it was my biggest challenge actually. I knew it had to be striking so I took a lot of time to make it look right.

      I'll check yours out tonight!

      Delete
  3. Your blog is looking great, I love the colours. I found it through Farley's linky party.
    My kids were also nutso this week, Halloween on a Wednesday, I think that this is always a recipe for disaster. Anyways, glad to be back to regular routines on Monday as well!
    Happy November!
    Dynelle
    http://firstgradefunmrsdunn.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are your newest followers! Found you on the "currently" link up! Your blog is super cute! Looking forward to your posts about your cricket... we have one, but are a little clueless when it comes to creating with it. =) -Jackie and Danielle- sisterteachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used my Cricut a lot to get ready for this year - making signs and such. I haven't touched it in a while. I only have 2 cartridges. I have a crafty idea I've been working on and I'll post pictures soon!

      Thanks for following! I'm on my way to check yours out now!

      Delete
  5. I'm with you on wanting an iPad.... mine's on the Christmas list and I'm gonna make it happen this year!! :)

    I'm your newest follwer! :) Come check out my blog when you can!
    Elizabeth
    Mrs. Hodge and Her Kindergarten Kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll cross my fingers for us both!

      Thanks for following!!!!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower :)

    Good luck with your craft shows...crossing my fingers for 'ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog layout is so cute and good luck with the craft shows!! I've nominated you for the Liebster award. Check out my blog post to see what to do next!
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete